About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Student success statement

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time."
Arnold H. Glasgow

I think the author's quote means that if you make the right choices your life is going to be easier and it is not too hard to make a right choice. I'm not saying that it is easy to make a decision but if you do it right you are going to get a reward maybe it is not going to be something economic but you are going to feel proud of yourself and that's the main idea. You just have to think about it to realize what's wrong with the situation or if it's actually right to go that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment