About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Cytotechnologist
(Cytology)

Duties and responsibilities:
Cytology is the study of human body cells. Cytotechnologists are specially trained clinical technologist who study humans body cells. They examine cells to identify changes that may indicate disease like cancer.


Their duties include preparing microscope slides of cell samples examining cell samples using microscopes, identifying abnormalities in shape, size or color, using other automated lab equipment to perform tests, and analyzing report tests results to physicians.

Cytotechnologists usually work in hospitals, clinics. or private laboratories. They also work in universities or for other researches.

Average Salary: $30,000-$50,000

Educational requirements:
Students should take the most challenging high school courses in science, math, and English.

Almost all cytotrchnologists earn bachelor's degrees in medical or clinical technology programs that include a year-long clinical internship in the field.
☺☻

No comments:

Post a Comment