About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


My favorite singer

Miley Ray Cyrus is an American actress and recording artist. She was born in November 23, 1992 in Tennessee. She is a role model to many people, because she follow her dream and now she's successful and really famous. 

What i love about her is that she doesn't care about people's comments because her videos and music are about her life and every time she record a new one people start hating on her but she doesn't really care about them because is something miley does for her fans not for haters.

Miley won 57 awards out of 122 nominations. She was report by "Parade" magazine as the richest teeneger.

No comments:

Post a Comment