About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Physical Therapist 
Duties and Responsibilities:
Physical Therapists help patients restore bodily functions, prevent permanent disability, and relieve pain after an injury or illness.  Therapy can include work and massage to increase strength, coordination, and range of motion.  Therapists also apply traction and  heat, cold, light, and water treatments.  They also train patients to use prosthetic and othotic appliances. 

Physical therapist are employed in hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, schools, and physicians' offices.

Average Salary:  $25,000 - $45,000

Educational Requirements:
Students who want to become physical therapists should take the most challenging high school math, science, and English courses. 

To become a licensed physical therapist, most states require students to earn a master's degree and pass a certification examination.

I don want to be a therapist but it sounds like a fun job. I think they help people while they're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment