About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Student Success Statement
"Good thoughts bear good fruit. Bad thoughts bear bad fruit."
James Allen

I think this quote means that if you choose the right you are going to enjoy everything that comes with it, but if you choose the wrong even if you get something you like you are not going to enjoy it. If it is wrong, you are going to feel like you don't deserve it. It's better to do what is right to deserve the award. Don't get into the wrong way just because you want something, keep walking in the right path and you are going to deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment