About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Student Success Statement
“The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.”

by Joseph Le Conte

I think this quote means that you don't need to try something to know it is wrong, you just have to have a strong character to keep walking on the good path. If you want to be on the high way, then you have to choose the right, but if you want to be in the low way good luck. Everybody should have a strong character to success in life. For example, when your friends invite you to do something bad you haven't done yet you don't have to do it to know that it is wrong you have to use your character and say NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment