About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Student Success Statement
"Adefinite worthy goal, combined with apositive mental attitude(PMA), is the starting point of all worthwhile achievement" 
Napoleon Hill



I think this quote means that if you define a goal on your life, every decision you have to take is all about your goal. You have to make sure that your choice is going to help you to achieve your goal. Your attitude is going to help you to reach your goal. Every choice you make is going to be significative on your life, so you have to be careful on your decisions. For example; I want to be a dentist, that's my main goal, in order to become a dentist i have to apply to universities to get my diploma and be one but if i do not apply is going to be a bad choice because i wouldn't be able to graduate from university and have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment