About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Industrial Hygienist
http://library.thinkquest.org/15569/car1a.html

Duties and responsibilities:
Industrial hygienists usually manage industrial or business health programs, and provide consultation.  They may be administrators, researchers, consultants or teachers.  Many work as part of an industrial or government team, although some have private practices.  Industrial hygienists are in charge of:

  • Collecting samples to analyze them.
  • Making sure the employees are working in a safety place
  • Calibrate equipment.


Average Salary:  $40,000 - $60,000

Educational Requirements:
To become a industrial hygienist you should take the most difficult classes while you're on high school.

"A career in industrial hygiene requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in occupational health and safety, environmental health engineering, or the physical sciences.  Many jobs require certification and/or a Master's Degree in these, or related, fields."(1)  Certification requires successful completion of the American Board of Industrial Hygiene examination.



I don't want to be a industrial hygienist but it sounds peaceful but at the same time difficult. I don't want to be one because i dont want to expose myself that much because i think this is a dangerous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment