About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Student Success Statement
"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent."
Arnold Schwarzenegger

I think this quote means that you can do whatever you want to do but the price of it is your mind. The mind is the strongest one to do that job. You would be surprised of knowing all the things your mind can do. Dream of it and it is going to became reality. Try and never give up following your dreams. Use your mind to accomplish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment