About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Licensed practical nurse(LPN)


Duties and responsibilities:
Licensed practical nurses work with and under the direction of registered nurses and physicians.
Their duties include taking temperatures, blood pressures, and pulses. In general, they care for patients in hospitals, nursing homes, and extended care facilities.

Average Salary:  $16,000 - $23,000

Educational Requirements:
High school diploma, or GED certificate is not always required. Training programs are offered by the hospitals, vocational schools, junior colleges, and private schools.



I don't want to be a licensed practical nurse because i want to have a job that has biggger responsibilities and the salary is higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment