About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Research

Paul was born in south central Arkansas on September 11, 1913. He was part of a big family of 12 children but three of them died. His father was a fermer and his mother cared for all of her children. When he was bigger his family decided to move to south of Fordyce, which is also part of Arkansas.  Bryan used to play football at the University of Alabama. When he grew up he became a coach at the University of Maryland and Texas. During the time he coached the team at the University of Alabama they had a record of 323 wins. He was also the first coach who recruited a black player. He died in January 26, 1983 after suffering a masive heart attack.


I think he was a great man and a role model for everyone. He always chose the right and that's why he succed.

No comments:

Post a Comment