About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Medical illustrator

Duties and Responsibilities:
Medical illustrators are highly skilled artists.  They create graphics for social and educational purposes. 
Some medical illustrators prepare illustrations that aid in research about or creation of artificial body parts.  At times, they are called upon to use modeling skills to create artificial body parts, such as physical features, for patients that are deformed or have undergone some surgeries.

Average Salary:  $35,000 - $50,000 

Educational Requirements:
To become a medical illustrators should take a college preparatory program in high school that emphasizes art and science.  In college they should either major in art and minor in science or major in science and minor in art.  Undergraduate science courses should be the same as those required for medical school. 
Certification as a medical illustrator requires a graduate degree in medical illustration, a portfolio review, and successful completion of a national examination.

I dont't want to be a medical illustrator because i am not creative and that's not what i have in my mind for my future. I think it is a good career for people that have that creativity that makes them unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment