About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Student Success Statement
"Tell me what is right and i will fight for it"
Woodrow wilson



I think this quote means if you find out that something is unjust or something like that  you have to fight against it and do what is right. When you feel inyour heart that you are doing something wrong, STOP, breath, and think about it, after you think it over and over again you would see the difference because you are going to choose the right option.

No comments:

Post a Comment