About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Emergency medical technician

Duties and responsibilities: Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic (EMT-B) respond to emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility. After receiving the call from the dispatcher, the EMT-B drives the ambulance to address or location given using the most expeditious route, depending on traffic and weather conditions. The EMT-B must observe traffic ordinances and regulations concerning emergency vehicle operation.
The EMT-B:
  • Functions in uncommon situations.
  • Has a basic understanding of stress response and methods to ensure personal well-being.
  • Has an understanding of body substance isolation.
  • Understands basic medical-legal principles.
  • Functions within the scope of care as defined by state, regional and local regulatory agencies.
  • Complies with regulations on the handling of the deceased, notifies authorities and arranges for protection of property and evidence at the scene.



Average Salary:  $23,830-$40,421

Education:
Students must have:
  • Completion of a college-level English course (English A or English 1)
  • Completion of a college-level Anatomy and Physiology course
  • Completion of an EMT Preparation Course
  • Completion of a Medical Terminology Course

I don't want to be an Emergency Medical Technician, but i think it is actually a good job because the salary is good and if you like the proffesion you would have fun. I am absolutely sure that i want to be a dentist and that is why i wont choose this proffesion.



i

No comments:

Post a Comment