About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, October 24, 2013



Electroneurodiagnostic technologist

Duties and responsibilities:
Electroneurodiagnostic technologist use electronic graphs to determine if patients are suffering from a central nervous system condition or disease like epilepsy, tumors, stroke, or trauma. The graphs are records of the brain's electrical activity.
Electroneurodiagnostic technologists usually work in hospitals,laboratories, or physicians' offices. They:
  • Prepare medical records.
  • Apply electrodes and select instrument settings.
  • Perform electroneurodiagnostic tests.
  • Adjust and mantain their equipment.
  • Record test results.
  • Identify patient abnormalities.
Average Salary: $20,000-$35,000

Educational requirements:
Electroneurodiagnostic technologists must have a high school diploma and some courses in computer technology before beginning specialized trainig.

Electroneurodiagnostic training can be obtained through vocational schools, community colleges, and in some cases in hospitals. Training takes one year and is followed by another year of supervised experience. Before beginning practice electroneurodiagnostic technologists must pass written and oral examinations.

I don't want to be an electroneurotechnologist when i grow up because i am sure that i want to be a dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment