About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Student Success Statement
"I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing,
 than to incur the reproach of our consciences."
Robert E. Lee



I think this quote means that is better to do what you think is right than doing something we don't want to do and be sorry with our consience. When you do something that is not right you feel it.
Let's pretend someone is inviting you to ditch school to go to the mall, and you don't want to because you have an important exam. Would you do it? If your answer was NO then it is because you know that is not right, but if your answer was yes you must have big problems because you wouldn't even enjoy your decision because you could get caught, analyze your options and determine which one is the best for your future. Remember your present is the construction of your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment