About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Student Success Statement
"Choosing the right is always the right thing to do."
Alex Linares


I think this quote means that choosing the right does not change because of points of view, choosing the right is always the right decision for everyone. It's better to do something that you know is right rather than do something you would like to regret. For example: When you help some old woman to cross the street, everybody will think that you are a good person, but if you just pass by, that is mean and you are going to feel it. Choosing the right is going to take you far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment