About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Optician

Duties and responsibilities:
Opticians measure patients eyes, using measuring devices. Prepare work orders and instructionfor fabricating eyeglasses. Mantain records or costumer prescriptions, work orders, and payments. They perform administrative duties such as tracking inventory and sales.

Salary: $19,000 - $40,000

Education: 
Students should take high school courses in physics, algebra, mechanical drawing, and geometry. Students need a high school diploma or GED in order to begin the training. They can either complete a two-year course or they can complete an approved three year on the job apprenticeship.


I would like to be an optician because i think it is pretty interesting and i like the administrative duties. I think it is awesome how one person can perform in those many different areas. I like challenges and i think this is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment