About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Student Success Statement
"I will persist until I succeed"
Og Mandino

I think this quote means that you have to persist to actually accomplish whatever you want to do. I like this quote because it is true if you don't persue your dreams they are never going to come true. For example if you want to own a big house next to the beach, first of all you have to study hard, then get a job that has a good salary and doing that you would be able to afford the money to buy whatever house you desire to buy. This is a great example of persistence because it is hard to get to the end but everything is hard in life. Everything is about this quote because being persistent is the same as being sucessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment