About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Goal setting is goal getting. Set and get."
Mark Victor Hansen

 I think this quote means that anything you say you could get it if you really want to do it. I like this quote because i think it is true. For example, if someone say they are going to graduate from high school and they set that as a goal and work towards it they are most likely to accomplish it. Despite some people may say it but not work and that's not going to help. It easy to say something but once you set that as a goal there is no way to stop walking towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment