About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Student success statement

"Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement" 
Matt Biondi
I think this quote means that If you are persistent you can achieve whatever goal you want to achieve. You may think this is not true but it is because when you try to reach a goal the best thing you can do is go fot it instead of just be sitting and thinking about it. I like this statement because it is realistic and comes from a man who persued his dreams until he achieve them, he is a medal holder. An example of this statement is when you want high grades you have to do your homework and classwork otherwise you would stay on the same place or worst. It is better to try your best than not trying at all.
I am going to persist on my idea of being a successful and recognized pediatric dentist. What i am going to do is try to enroll into college study and get my doctorade.

No comments:

Post a Comment