About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Optometrist

Duties and responsibilities:
Optometrists treat vision problems. Some optometrists specialize in industrial vision safety, treatment of vision related learning disabilities, and environmental vision care. Most of them are self-employed, however many work for hospitals, government agencies, optical manufacturers, or universities.

Salary: $78,000

Education:
Students should take the most challenging high school courses available in math, science, and English. At least two years of college in a pre-proffesional program is required. Optometrist must take and pass state exams before starting to practice.
Pic:

R: I would like to be an optometrist because i want to be self employed and i think it looks fun. I like to study the eyes of people so i think i would be a great option for my future. Also, I think it is interesting and i can help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment