About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Student Success Statement

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys for a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. The relationship between the soundness of the body and the activities of the mind is subtle and complex. Much is not yet understood. But we do know what the Greeks knew: that intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong."
President John F. Kennedy
I think this quote means that exercising apply not just physically but mentally. We have to create a pattern in our lives to live better. Not everything is about a great body neither a great mind. Everything has to be in proportion in order to be healthy. Studies have shown that someone who is healthy is most likely to live more years. I like this quote because it encourages me to be healthy and think about what i neer in order to consider myself healthy. Is funny to think about someone with a muscular body but if they do not know how to read they are nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment