About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pharmacy Technician 

 Duties and responsibilities:
Pharmacy Technicians work in pharmacies under the pharmacist authorization. They are in charge of filling prescriptions according to doctors' orders for patients. Technicians measure the correct amounts of medicine that patients need. Other responsibilities are:

  • Checking inventory
  • Ordering supplies
  • Keeping pharmacy work areas clean
  • Help patients to fill out insurance forms
Pharmacy techanicians work in retail pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, and some large industrial complexes.

Average Salary: $15,000-$25,000

Educational Requirements:

Students should take math, science (especially chemistry), and typing courses in high school. 
A high school diploma is usually required to begin pharmacy technician training.  Two year courses leading to certificates are available at most community collages.  Six month programs are offered at privately operated schools.

I do not want to be a pharmacy technician but I think it is a good career for someone patient and organized. I like the way they have a lot of responsibilities and the salary is good. It sounds interesting but it is not my type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment