About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Student Success Statement
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of  the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
I think this quote means that when you persist on doing something it becomes easier. As long as you practice you are going to master whatever you want. For example, when you are trying to learn how to sew, you better practice or you would never learn. Everything in life is about practice, no one was born knowing how to walk but as babies we persisted until we did it and now we enforce that skill. Develop your skills by practicing. You could have as many skills as you want if you persist practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment