About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Radiation Therapist

Duties and responsibilities:
Technologists assist radiologists and oncologists in treating diseases by exposing areas of patients' bodies to ionizing radiation.  They also help with treatments, technologists are responsible for maintaining the radiation therapy equipment and helping to maintain patient records.  Radiation therapy is provided in hospitals, public health clinics, cancer treatment centers, and private offices.

Average Salary: $22,000-$36,000

Educational Requirements:
Students should take the most challenging high school courses focusing in science, math, and English.
One or two year training programs may be offered by hospitals. To qualify for a one year training program, an applicant must have graduated from approved program in radiologic technology or been a nurse with education in radation physics. A high school diploma or a GED is required to enter two year courses.


I would like to be a radiation therapist because i think it is amazing how they have the ability to help people to fight cancer. I like this career because the duties are pretty simple to understand but it sounds hard to do. Radiology Therapists are great examples of kind hearted people. I think it is interesting to learn how to use all the machinery that people use in this job. I like challenges and i would like to complete this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment