About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Radiologic Technologist

Duties and responsibilities: 
Radiologic Technologists use x-ray machines, ultrasound machines, magnetic resonance scanners, positron emission scanners, and other technologically advanced machines to help diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries under the direction of a physician. They are responsible for explaining and getting patients ready for radiological tests and treatment that will be performed.
Radiographers also assist physicians in performing sophisticated procedures. It is their responsibility to ensure that the rediology equipment is properly maintained. They work in hospitals, clinics, medical laboratories, nursing homes, and private industry.

Average Salary: $24,000-$36,000

Educational Requirements:

Students should take the most challenging courses in science, math, and English available in high school.
To become a registered radiologic technologist, students must complete a two year training program in a hospital or school. A high school diploma or GED certificate is required for entry into these programs.

I do not want to be a radiologic technologist because i do not like to use x-ray equipment. I think they have a lot of responsibilities and the job sounds hard to do. It is interesting how they can help people but it is not my dream job. I would preffer something that does not imply bones. I think radiologic technologist are too advanced in technology and that is something that i like but in a different way because i would rather use a computer than scanners and all that stuff they work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment