About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Student Success Statement 
Cowardice asks the question 'Is it safe?'
Expediency asks the question 'Is it politic?'
Vanity asks the question 'Is it popular?'

But conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?'
And there comes a time when one must a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I think this quote means that when you are about to make a decision the fist thing you have to asks yourself is if it is the right thing to do otherwise you won't be able to choose the right. I like this quote because most of the people think too much before doing something but they never ask themselves if it is right. Choosing the right may be difficult but it becomes easier if think about it constantly. When something is not safe you have to think that nothing in this life is safe you have to take risks to succeed. Vanity is not going to take you anywhere you have to deserve the respect from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment