About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it."
William Penn

I think this quote means that when something is right there is no way to think it is wrong and viceversa because you cannot get confused with them both. The right thing will always be right because everyone know it is the most responsible choice. I believe that everyone knows how to distinguish the right versus the wrong because it is easy, when you do not feel good about a choice you made or you are about to do it means that it is wrong and you should stay away from that. The right thing is when you feel proud about making that decision and you would choose it over and over again. When someone says that they did not know what to choose i do not believe them because the easiest thing is always the wrong. If you reputation is on risk it means it is wrong. There are a lot of ways to distinguish the right versus the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment