About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

25 Acts of Kindness


  1. Helping others with math.
  2. Take care of my brother when my parents are busy.
  3. Make the dinner when my mom is running late to work.
  4. Help my grandmother with the grocery bags.
  5. Give my seat to people older than me in the bus.
  6. Help my brother with his homework.
  7. Get the money that a stranger dropped and give it to him.
  8. Found an iPod and gave it back to the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment