About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Social Worker

Duties and responsibilities:
Social workers are in charge of helping people and their families adjust to serious problems in their lives such as serious illness, child abuse, substance abuse, mental illness, juvenile delinquency, and anti-social behavior. Frequently they work with the underclass, including homeless, chronically unemployment, and mentally ill.

Average Salary: $20,000- $42,000

Educational requirements:
Students should prepare for a career in social work by taking challenging high school courses, especially in English, science, and math.
Some organizations may allow a social worker to practice with a bachelor's degree in social work, however most (including all health and mental health) positions require a graduate degree.



I do not want to be a Social Worker because i do not like to have long conversations with people. I think they have a grat job but it is not my type of job. I like the fact that they help people with their struggles and theach them how to get them over. I respect this job and all the people that work in it because it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment