About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Periodontal
Duties and responsibilities:
As a periodontist, you'll treat patients who have gum disease and other issues in the gums and bones surrounding the jaw. Your work may be surgical or non-surgical and might include tasks like placing implants, developing treatment plans, and providing preventative care. Periodontists work in their own private practices, they may also work in group practice, clinic, dental school, or hospital.

Salary: $103,000-$230,000

Education:
Students need to complete dental school followed by a residency in periodontics. Dental school takes four years to complete and includes classroom and laboratory instruction. All states require periodontists to be licensed. In order to earn the license, students must pass written and practical exams.

I woul like to be a periodontist, I think their duties are interesting. They do not have too much responsibilities and tasks. The salary is pretty good and the job looks fun. I like this job and i would love to be a periodontist. My dream is to have my own clinic and be a dentist, so i think this is a great opportunity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment