About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Honor description

To me honor means having privileges because of good behavior, be respected and seen as a role model.
Integrity in one's beliefs  and actions. 

It is hard to be an honored person but it is even harder to not being one. To be an honorable person is to have privileges over the others as a result of your hard work.

A dishonorable person does not have any privileges due to their bad behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment