About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Clinical Manager

Duties and responsibilities:
Clinical managers might manage an entire facility or specialize in managing a specific clinical area or department, or manage a medical practice for a group of physicians. They must adapt to changes in healthcare laws, regulations, and technology. Most of clinical managers work in offices in healthcare facilities, including hospitals and nursing homes, and group of medical practices.

Salary: $53,940-$150,560

Education
Most clinical managers have at least a bachelor's degree before entering the field; however master's degree are also common. Requirements vary by facility.


I would like to be a clinical manager because I think it is an interesting job and I like the duties and responsibilities they have. The salary is great and high. It sounds hard but fun. I also like the environment were they work. They are able to work with technology and I think I am pretty good in that aspect. The fact that they have to adapt to changes is difficult because it is not easy to try new things but that is good because they educate better. I like that they are able to have fun while working. I really like this job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment