About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Video Summary
In the video I saw Abraham Lincoln talking to some getleman from Kentucky. The guy asked him to drink and smoke with him. After Abraham said no to the first thing he told the guy a story. That story was about him, his mother, and a promise that he had held to that day about never drinking whiskey or smoking tobacco. The guy with emotion replied to lincoln that he would not force him to break the promise. I like the video because it was about integrity. When you promise something you have to keep the promise and never break it. I do not know if it was a true story but i know that i got something good out of it that i would like to share with the rest of the world, the last sentences. "Do you do what you say you will do? It is a matter of integrity."

No comments:

Post a Comment