About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Students Succes Statement

"Attitude is the mind paintbrush that can color any situation"
Anonymus

I think this statement means that depending on how you look at the things they are going to have a good or a bad meaning. I like this quote because i have seen many people who get compliments but  because they are used to be mean they get the compliment as a criticism. For example, the other day my friend told to his friend that she looked good and what she answered was "stop lying". After she answered that we just look at each other and we changed the subject. People that do not accept compliments are getting a bad attitude towards good comments.  People should look at everything great and colorful or they will not enjoy their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment