About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Visualization-Imagination: What you see is what you get"
Anon

I think this quote means that however you picture yourself in the future is how you will be living. I like this quote because if you visualize yourself accomplishing huge things you will be getting them later on. There are people that do not like to visualize themselves with success, those are people that have not set any goals for themselves. I think your mind is so strong that if you imagine yourself being someone important in life you will do whatever it takes to get there.  For example i picture myself everyday getting accepted to the college that i want to go to and i hope it happens in real life, obviously i study almost every day for my admission exam and i know it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment