About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Student Success Statement
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm."
A Proverb

I think that this quote means that when a person is alone is more likely to choose the right but if the same person have wrong "friends" is going to act like them. It is better to be alone if that is going to take you to the high way and accomplish your goals. I believe that good frinds help you to get to your goals, but bad friends make you stuck on a deep hole that is hard to get out from. I personally like this quote because most people do not understand that and they believe that they will never change even if they are with wrong company, and that is definitely a lie because even if you do not want to be a bad person, bad people can change our point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment