About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nursing Home Administrator

Duties and Responsibilities:
Nursing Home Administrators plan and direct operations of nursing homes and long-term care facilities. They make sure that the personnel, financial, medical, and nursing administration are working. 
The majority work in nursing homes, but some work for large corporations that control many facilities.  Some are also involved in teaching and research.

Average Salary:   $40,000 - $55,000 

Educational Requirements:
Students should take challenging high school courses in business, science, math, and English. 
Requirements may vary, but most states requirestudents to have at least a bachelor's degree in nursing home administration, and complete an additional internship program. To become a Nursing Home Administrator you must take and pass a comprehensive examination. 

I don't want to be a nursing home administrator because it does not sounds interesting for me, i like creative things. I think this is an easy job and fun but it is not my type of fun. This job is for someone that likes to be in a quiet environment and does not like to be bother for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment