About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

 Health Sciences Librarian

Duties and responsibilities:
Health Sciences Librarians collect and organize medical information and help practitioners find the information they need for patient care, education, research, and administration. 

They establish electronic and digital database information systems.  Librarians organize this information into collections and develop catalogs for access and provide reference assistance to patrons.  They coordinate and control budgets and supervise library technicians.

Library technicians assist librarians in organizing collections, shelve books, manage circulation desks, answer patrons' questions, and perform administrative duties.

Average salary:    $35,000-$55,000

Educational Requirements:
Students should take challenging high school courses in information management, science, math, and English. 

Health Sciences library training varies by employer. Associate degrees can be earnes in many of these programs.


I don't want to be a health sciences librarian, but i think it is a good option for people that like to help other people and are very organized. I don't want to be one because i am not organized, so i think i wouldn't be good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment