About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, January 27, 2014

School Assembly

Last friday teachers made a show for students, it was funny and entertaining. They were acting like HPIAM students. The main messege was that we have to have a good behavior and wear our school uniforms everyday. They were jumping and dancing funny just to make us laugh. The School Assembly helped me to understand why is important to wear the school uniform and that i have to pay attention to all my classes. 

What i think was the most important thing about the assembly is that it is the proof that all of our teachers care about us and they don't mind to act funny as long as we get an important messege from them. The teachers from my school are the best teachers. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment