About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Be cool in school-live every rule."
Mr. Haymore

I think this quote means that we have to follow school rules in order to have a good time while we are on school. For example if you do not wear your school uniform teachers are not going to be happy with you and you are going to get in trouble and if that happens you will probably feel like they are against you. Another example is when you are not doing your work the teacher will punish you in some way, when this happens the most typical answer from students is "the teacher hates me" and that is not true, that is the teacher's work he or she has to give you work so you can learn. It is funny to see how some students behave because they think teachers are against students. Luckily my teachers are cool enough to understand when someone got in trouble and couldn't finish some work project or something like that. My personal example is that some months ago i had to do a school project for my new media class, the project was in partners, my partner decided to do it at my home, so we did it but i do not have internet at home so i couldn't upload my project to my computer and i saved it on a usb and gave it to my partner then he gave it to his girlfriend and i dind't knew. Then when we get to class we were not working because we did not follow instructions about uploading it to dropbox and he forgot to ask his girlfriend for the usb so we got a "U" on our final report for cooperation. I felt sad because it was not my fault, but it was on a way because i could go to the library and upload it there, but i did not do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment