About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Student success statement

"Adversity causes some men to break-others to break records"
William A. Ward 

I think this quote means that some people take records as challenges to break them and outdo themselves  and at the same time they outdo others. Records are meant to be break, that's the whole point of them. Records encourage people to outdo themselves. For example: When i use typing tutor i choose a harder lesson every time i do it, i am challenging myself to break my own record and be better at typing everyday. If you want to be good at something you have to create your own record and try to break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment