About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Student Success Statement

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."
Seneca


I think this quote means that having a good life is hard but after the hard part comes the easy. I think everyday is a battle with ourselves but it we don't choose the right this battle is going to become harder and harder everyday. To reach our dreams take long but not that long as if we don't try to do it. 
For example:
If you want to graduate from high school, you have to get good grades, because if you get F's you are going to have to get those classes again and it is going to take you longest to graduate. You are going to feel like you are going to be in high school forever, but if you choose the right and get good grades, your high school is going to feel easier and short.

No comments:

Post a Comment