About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
Mother Teresa

I think this quote means that no matter how little are the things you do if you are doing good is going to be big. For example if you give food to a homeless you might think it is just a little bit of food but it is not just that, it is a big action. My grandmother always have told me do what is good and do not look who the person is, i think that's a good example of this quote. By this quote the author is trying to persuade people to help others and feel good with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment