About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Student Success Statement

"The best inspiration is not to outdo others, but to outdo ourselves."
Anonymous

I think this quote means that you have to outdo yourself if you want to succeed because that way you can do everything better every time you try to do something. If you are trying something new do it several times until you master it. Every person in this world master something and that something may be different to yours, so you have to try your best at everything not because of what someone else can do but because you want to accomplish whatever goal you made for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment