About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Student Success Statement
"The best way to predict your future is to create it."
Charles Ketterer

I think this quote means that predicting your future is easy if you follow the same steps as you do in your dreams. Creting your future may not be easy but it becomes easier as you go on the right way. For example i predict i am going to be a dentist and i am on my way to make it happen because I am trying to get into college for this career. Your predictions are never going to come true if you don't step up and start walking towards them. Get in the right path and start making predictions about your future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment