About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Oral Care Professional

Duties and responsibilities:
Oral Care Professional clean teeth, examine patients for signs of oral diseases such as gingivitis, and provide other preventative dental care. They also educate patients on ways to improve and maintain good oral health.

Salary: $70,210

Education: 
Oral Care Professionals typically need an associate's degree in dental hygiene. Bachelor's degrees in dental hygiene are also available, but are less common. A bachelor's or master's degree is usually required for research, teaching, or clinical practice in public or school health programs. Students should take courses in biology, chemistry, and mathematics. Every state requires dental hygienists to be licensed; requirements vary by state. In most states, a degree from an accredited dental hygiene program and good grades on written and practical examinations are required for licensure. For specific application requirements, contact you state's medical or health board.
I would like to be an oral care professional because I think it is a great job and i like everything that happens to be similar to dentist. The salary is really high and the responsibilities are not too many. I think it is a great
job and i would definitely work in this environment. I like everything about this job. The requirements are a little bit too many but they are not hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment