About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Acupuncture

Duties and responsibilities:

An acupuncturist is a complementary health practitioner who takes a holistic approach to the maintenance of health and the management of disease, with a focus on improving overall wellbeing.
They conduct one-to-one consultations with their patients, using their skills and knowledge to treat a wide range of health problems.

Salary:$120,000


Education:

As most practitioners are self-employed, it is important to maintain contact with professional organizations to benefit from opportunities for training and development.
The prospective candidate should finish an entry level education and should graduate from an accredited osteopathic or allopathic medical school. The candidate should obtain license from the National Certification Commision for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
I do not want to be an acupuncturist but it seems to be a fun job. I do not like this job because I prefer the jobs that involve working with the patients' mouth and not the rest of the body. The salary is pretty high and they do not have too many responsibilities and that is what makes it better. I think the methods they use are interesting. I would like to try some course just to be sure if it is my type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment