About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Student Succes Statement
"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."
Benjamin Franklin 
I think this statement is true because when someone have a healthy lifestyle they sleep at least 8 hours. If you have the rest that you need you will feel more positive throughout the day and you will succeed on whatever plan that you have for yourself. This is a great quote because as a teeneger i can say that i do not sleep the 8 hours straight due to homework and social media. This statement encourages me to have a healthy rest and try to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment